Trip

So we went on this trip.

Pick up, gas up, hit road at 343 to be exact.

2 questions in to the trip, the chic starts to trip.

I know I can be a ass hole but, but not record pace.

I relax take a deep breath, until I feel the love of the trip.

3 1/2 hours don't slip or flip.

1 1/2 nap thought to do the trick, naw you must not know this chic.

Traffic was a lil thick, so we both got to piss.

I say wait it out, we almost their, response yeah rite aight.

GPS off coarse, texting, my friend chilling with Chris Brown, couple of frowns, reply was reason of coarse.

Destination reached a hour late.

Trip we were on but I didn't trip.

Brunch at UK's, boat ride on the duck, parents their didn't get to nut.

I didn't trip or flip, but this chic is a trip.

Went from a lil fuss, to dont touch my shit you broke bitch.

You always want to b rite, leads to fights.

You this you that, it's always he, Neva we, cuz I'm me, but all this leads to do you love me or we.

But all this happened going yo D.C.

0 comments: