Get Yo Shit Right

Get yo shit rite, lil ass, big tits, wet pussy a siddity chic that's wat I like.

Matching tong and brae, so I had to hit it raw.

Wasn't I in for the money, I balled 6 days a nite.

I chased the nite life, still wasn't rite.

Kept the gear tight, from Sb's to j birds trues to lee's you kept my shit together.

I fucked around till shit was pointless.

Confessions like Usher I got it bad, so we let it burn.

Neva cheated as you say until yesterday, still looking my way.

I love u, lol love me not.

Text messages to tatted up necks, hide it wit make up.

Naw we ain't gone make up, so holla at a playa.

I gave it all up to make it work, eyes watered like Katrina.

Now the levees broke, u was my whip and Benjamin Franklin.

Now get yo shit together.

Club life like Tropicana, party like its no tomorrow.

Shot after shot high drunk and stupid, now u so high u dont no who you r.

Lost in the flashing lites, now I'm gone forever.

Heart beating fast but I trained my heart well, so I worked on my cardio.

808's to heart beeps, so how it pose to be.

Honey just jump ship and left the captain.

I killed the dreams due to my actions, I blame it on the alchol.

0 comments: