I'm a Boxer

I'm a boxer, I'm a boxer, I'm a boxer

I think old skool like Hagler, on the that ass tight like a hag.

I cirlce the square lika a boxer, so I jab and weave like Judha.

So I'm addicted to diamonds, so its diamond month pieces like Zab.

So I love the camera more then the ring, but I'm a boxer.

We can rumble in jungle like Clay.

So rumble young man rumble, I'm a poet in the ring like Ali.

He jab down goes Frazier.

I ropa dope poem, from catapillers till they flow like a butterflies.

My pencil points stings paper like bumble bees.

I shake not cuz I'm neverous but bcuz of Pakerson, but I'm a boxer.

Yall must have forgot I'm a boxer 2 knockdwns tarnished my legacy.

But I'm still a legend, I'm the still pound for pound but my lead still move swift like old Jones.

So I'm golden like the boy, americas favorite neva live up to the big fight, but I'm a boxer.

I bite I fight I'm iron mike, drugs, money and Robin blew my light.

I had the title now we cooking on grills Geogre.

Tall and long like Williams, to many Winks from the Wright killed is come back.

Pacman eats fast pounded Hatton is the best pound for pound.

May brings the best Weather cuz the king is back.

I'm a Boxer

0 comments: