Love Part 1

Love is one violent experiment.

Do I know what love is? Well I think so!

Well I use to until heart was shattered like a mirror, so I know I got 7 years of bad luck.

It took me 7 whole years to say that 4 letter word Love, she answered back with her favorite phase "I hate You".

When I first saw her I was afraid to meet her, I'm the shy type.

When I first met her I was afraid to kiss her, my lips was chap!

When I first kissed her I was afraid to Love her, cause I'm a THUG!

Now that I LOVE her I'm afraid to lose her, but I don't even know her from the start and I'm giving her my heart.

Love gave her the ability to hurt what I value the most.

I gave 7 years of pain.

7 years of games.

7 years of mental beatings.

21 things that I can't explain.

She gave 7 years of tears.

7 years of Love.

7 years of hugs and kisses.

21 ways to show unconditional love.

I was her play mate, she was Barbie and I was Ken,

Love was my Favorite Marvin Gay song sexual healing.

I didn't want the feelings, I didn't want the feelings!

It all happened after a quick fuck, she kept me rising like gas prices.

But Damn I didn't want the feelings.

7 years I gamed her like Kobe scored 81 and now my feelings are exposed, so it's now or never.

Love got me weak in the knees and I can hardly speak.

So I can't Exscape and Love got me on my own like Pattie LaBelle..................

0 comments: