Prison Love

Have you ever had Prison Love.

Shit me dreaming about the way you touch me in all the right spots.

As my hormones whistle like a tea kettle.

As you yo head between those bars and not between my legs makes me suffer.

Damn I got Prison Love.

As I try to please myself with half dead batteries.

Damn I got Prison Love.

Your my nucleus of my life.

Your like the gas in my Honda Civic, without you I can't drive.

Driving miles to see your smile breaks me down to tears.

Cause once you hit that cell I went through Hell trying to hold you down.

But you seeing me with another would make your lungs collapse like the Twin Towers.

Damn I got Prison Love.

Now I got Prison Lust.

I can't put dollars on your books OR I could be cold hearted and leave the phone of the hook.

But I'm gone always have that Dollar for your collect calls.

As I look at you on the hallway walls, It brings me back to reality that living with you no is a fantasy.

So do I got Prison LOVE or Prison LUST.

My heart bleed for you and would skip a beep if anything Happen to you.

Started as Friends and Ended as Lovers.

As I sleep alone under them covers waiting for your release date.

The sex we had got me hooked so your LOVE is my ADDICTION.

I be damn if I quit cold Turkey.

See if they had rehab to cure love obsessions I would have took the first 10 sessions.

Cause I know I will soon have some confessions, waiting on this Nigga that is doing reps of Sit ups and Push-ups in his cell.

Damn I got it bad Like Usher in the rain, because I got Prison Love.

0 comments: