What's Your Name

What is your name?

I'm not coming with no game, jeans fitting tight around that ghetto ass and thighs.

Eyes the color of the sky, skin tone nice caramel.

Throw a couple shots back to refocus the game.

Damn I no I sound like some lame.

But when I see you I wanna do my thing.

And I don't even no your name.

Slim waste, at the bar ordering straight no chase.

I don't chase, but I would play freeze tag with you.

Old school hid and I bet I come get it.

Naw I don't want to hit it, sex it, or kiss it.

I just want to know your name.

What is your name?

Mary Jane or Miss butterworks.

I just hope me buying all these drinks works.

I started for my pregame warm up. Breath test, huff, huff slight frown.

2 tic tacs corrects that, Gear, no need to, cell phone gots service.

Stretch the quads, hamstring and the flanges to get my text on.

So I got my approach on, 1:45 the lights on so she skates off like roaches when the lites on.

I keep her insight till I get vision, vision blurry words slurry.

Whhhhhattts yooour nnnamme?

I can't remember cause Uncle earl ended the conversation early.

0 comments: