They Say

They say I'm comical, so I tell em jokes.

They say I'm a cool dude, so I let em feel the cool breeze win I'm walking by.

They say he can dress, so they snap pictures win I walk by.

Some say he's an asshole so they show me they ass.

They all say he's asshole, I just think I'm the shit that's coming out.

They say I wouldn't walked the stage, damn I'm laughing walking the stage.

They say he still won't do nothing after school, I say I'm a late registration away from being a college graduate.

They say he soft cause I'm in touch with my feelings, now my heart cold like Omarion.

They say he gay and acts like a diva, I say just understand me I fucked more chicks then you would ever meet.

They say I change moods like I'm on my period, I say bitch I refuse to stay in a set mood.

They said I was broke, I grind harder so I sold drugs the hood couldn't deny me.

They said I shouldn't disrespect my mom, but if she wasn't a mom then what.

They said its betta to give then to receive but win I was down I didn't receive shit, so I'm not giving a fuck.

They said he is a bastard so what I neva had a family.

They said I'm going to end up dead or in jail, so I made it to jail so being dead isn't for me yet.

They say this.

They say that.

Its all they say to me.

They say what will you be in life I say the sky is my limit whatever life makes me.

They say are afraid to die, I said I haven't died yet.

They say he insane who talks about killn themselves, I say them rumors.

They say you will neva go nowhere but I say ppl buy first class tickets to nowhere everyday.

I say Fuck what the people say cause its all just loud whispers to me.

0 comments: