Love Ya

I love you cause you more then beautiful.

Your skin tone is more then usual.

My eyes grow big like the great lakes and glow like the moon light when I see you.

When you away my heart beats at a unusual pace.

The love doctor told me slow my pace.

So I pinch myself cause it feels like a dream.

I sleep days at a time cause I fear to wake up.

Waking up means losing love for eva cause my heart has been divided in two.

This isn't math class but my heart needs a pie graph.

The man I was pose to be I can't b with out thee.

I play hard body because I live in my ego.

So I refuse to ego trip, so I be on the verge of slipping up and losing you.

So I know I'm no good with out you, so I become emotional.

I cry but the tears don't fall from my eyes.

I'm no drake but you the best I ever had.

It hurts me that you love me more.

But I can't really explain in the beginning I was so in to you, but now its more like a friend with extra benefits.

Everyday I try to get re acquainted to the pass.

Cause not loving you won't let me eat for days, so I just diet.

And its a aching in my chest, caused by heart break.

I send you all my love Xo's.

I fell for you at record time, like Bolt from start to finish line in less then 10 seconds.

I cheated 5 to 6 times, but you took me back every fucking time.

To fly and to fine to deal with the bullshit.

So I don't blame the insecurities, but I want you to make sure that your heart has some type of security.

Cause my heart is equipped with Brink, and the intruders all just want us to be over.

But I love Ya and I want the whole world to know.

I love ya, but I can't give you all that you want.

I'm so alienated, cause I know once you leave I will come running back.

But I don't expect you to never come back, that's why I got my bags already packed.

So call me tank cause baby I deserve it.

Love Ya

0 comments: