Love#2

They say he gone off the Love I say stop.

I'm gone of the lust

My love game is rust infected

Love was well connected

Love was a flight attendant, she flew first class.

Left me on my ass

With out Love I don't sleep

Stomach touching my back, Love eats wit out me.

Love sweeps the streets

I rolled the dice, snake eyes twice.

Love came to me at nite.

I die 4 Love it returned the favor and lived with out me.

Romeo and Juilet to be or not to be. Self conscious just not meant to be.

Reality of love knock me on my face cause love thinks it knows the real me.

Love hits like concert, hard like cement.

Love convinced me that I been here before.

Cause I stay on cupid AVE so I know that Love is out the window and I just can't grasp it.

Love is like a diamond shines in the lite and dims at nite.

But my love at nite shines thru like I'm yo knight in shining armour.

So for love to say fuck me is just want I deserve.

I cheated from senseless texts to bullshit sex.

So I'm a reserve when it comes to the game of love.

That's why I never consider to be you best, I'm just a dumb ass Ex.

0 comments: