Family

Family wat I was living for.

5 boys and 5 girls, and we all we're diamper dandies like Dickie V.

So let me be, family aint shit when you broke.

Section 8 and foodstamps brought me up.

House full of women like gloden girls.

So Family is wat I love.

So I left the house every day and nite with no hug.

Water cut off so I catch tears in jugs to drank.

I'm so use to the April fools, not pranks.

So I sleep I parachuts, cuz family neva reach for the sky.

We live in the sky when we die.

It was 10:27 I get the call from 7:57 to 8:04, come home, Granny gone.

Death took the wrong one home, I missed that bus.

Now all the family do is fuss, cause we aint got no fuck loop.

3rd notice on the light bill, and family doing head jobs to clinton for the abrahams, to make ends meet.

Brother running track meets in sandles tape to his feet.

Sister using tissue to take care menstration.

Only one with a real graduation, still they ungratful.

Now son on his tug shit, now he doin juvi life.

But family is wat I live for.

Dad aint shit, jus seamen from his dick, mom not shit to him but another bitch he eat and hit.

So jail became his throne, so fuck u left me alone in this cold world.

Mom jus another chic caught in the lifestyle.

Drug money and fast cars, so we was left to eat left overs and oatmeal.

Shots fired man down, man down, mom kills father, with hollow tip.

10 to life with parole, holly shit.

Big sis holdn the fort down, now she got 3 of her own.

Lil bro got on sum crazy shit, lol I dnt trip, hold yo head eat off that white bitch.

6:27 family failed me, now I'm on my crazy shit.

I reached depression and in a recession.

Life lesson, family Is what I love for, what I die for,what I lie for.

We split like the red sea, sumn like castaways.

10 strong how we all pose to fail, boys go to jail and girls catch stds.

So I'm the last standing I will take the world by strom, before I let my family fail.

0 comments: