First Sight

First sight was a hell of a delight.

First sight my mind took flight.

Something like a Prototype, but you can't be the one.

The smile was bright.

The ass it will pass, the walk built for the cat walk.

If I was a pervert I would stalk.

Eyes that could touch a nigga soul, but lit up like a pot of gold.

Face brighter then gold, slight wrinkles under the eye as the old.

Skin smoother then silk.

Lack of swag was yo flaw,but yo mind was married to class.

Turned my heart cold at first sight.

Tried to get close to flirt.

But it wasn't right I had a wife.

I prayed to loose sight, but the attraction was high as a kite.

And getting the number would use my last 50/50 life line of losing my wife.

Phone a friend was the new life line I wanted to acquire.

So following my heart wasn't rite.

Yo sight caused me to go in cardiac arrest, so i grabbed my chest.

Killed the game with yo lip-lick,due the lack of the Cheap-Stick.

Then my mind played tricks on me.

I don't know this bitch, no disrespect Naw I do know that chick.

From Myspace to Facebook.

She followed my on the Twitter, I remember the profile pic face was full of Glitter

It started in Vip I drunk high and stupid.

As my nervous heart go thump thump thump thump

Sweat race from down my face, I blamed it on the Alchol

I chased first sight all nite, I thought I played it smooth, game plan checkmate befor full moon.

3 shots of Patron I thought she was gone, casue like it strong.

First sight laughed and said I'm not a cheap date you gotta pay, I don't work for free.

First Sight I had you all wrong.

0 comments: