Bitch

Neva met a bitch like you.

Long hair black to be ex-act, 5 flat ass exquisite, walk UN-believable

Virgin pussy my whole clique chased it.

I won the Grammy win I jammed it.

Shit went far left, now I'm on my lost shit.

Party paparazzi captured it congrats on yo celebrity status bitch.

Now run tell dat, you erased it neva was meant to be.

Now I'm at war with the love of my life.

I cheated, but look like memory been erased bitch now that's a damn shame.

Now I got the bad name, now yo friends say damn he lame.

I had yo back you turned yo back.

I guess this how u get a nigga that cheated back.

But this is karma, so I get it, cupid arrow strikes from deep.

I can't continue, the arrow has stopped my heart beat.

But all this is bullshit, I was yo world, you was my equator.

So I'm bouncing back like a rubber band.

6 27 I dropped off like bad weight, 4 12 is wat I will always hate.

I made you famous, every were you went that's Bizzle gurl.

Damn I got lazy, I had the money the cars, the clothes and the hoes still wasn't successful.

You stress the change when the change was gone, you was the one that change.

I wasn't there, I left home, you got grown and changed now you alone.

Had a wake up call I should have be there, I pushed you away now I'm losing my mind.

But u will still be that Bitch in my mind, that cheated and did me wrong, so win I cum up missing don't start tripping.

I gave you my heart like a stick up

So what happen to me, what happen to we, you messed up last Bitch time to pick up.

0 comments: