Single

I'm single, well not really its just complicated.

Maybe cause I'm feeling myself its my infatuation.

So if a girl ain't on my side it wont be a confrontation.

But I can use you for a good conversation.

So if you in my company, you still not my company.

That's what makes me single, so I just walk around for the moment.

Naw but the world call it mingling moments.

Naw I'm just asking for a single moment.

I don't even smoke but in these moments I need to smoke this cigarette in peace.

Because I seem so depressed lately, but I won't let the belly of the stress defeat me.

So Relationships should just crucify me.

Cause Relationships is throwing stones at me like it got a bone to pick with me.

So I pray that the sky fall so I can be close to the Heaven.

I pray that you not taken any time soon cause shit hit the fan at high speed mid June.

So my heart crashed head first in to glass just like a June bug.

You was on your trip so you twitted bout it.

I Facebook myspace about my bullshit.

I'm no JT but cry me a river, long then the Mississippi.

You a bad bitch so maybe I'm insane for the bullshit, but my mind is Nsync and its far from poping.

You held the trigger to the gun, and the key to the door.

Iono if I can do this anymore, so for now I'm SINGLE.

0 comments: