Dear Self

Dear Self let me just talk to you.

I been trying to have this conversation for the past year but you won't listen.

That's cause my mind is in a state of depression.

I'm just trying to kick some life lessons, took center stage at the Appolo

Instead they throw stones at me like they got a bone to pick with me.

Institutionalize mind frame cause I was taken out of the game.

Paranoid so I changed my name man.

Intuition set in like Ray vision, so I close my eyes cause I fear vision.

So I walk around cause I feel like my nerves bad.

So I shake like I got Parkinson.

I search for love in my Heart, but its empty like abandon parking lots.

Self I brought everything to the table but income.

So your mentality was Predator find,seek and destroy me.

Self how could you deceive me.

I have been everything you have.

We went from rags to riches to rags again.

From bums to homeless with no roof tops.

Been down with you since I found you in my high chair, so self why we having issues now.

I guess cause I changed on em, naw I ain't change on em I just grew some and self can't adapt to change.

I came from nothing, I'm just trying to make it, I'm  just trying to be better than good enough.

Self You want me on the strip just pitching just to stay alive, but at that route I won't survive.

Day after day self you push me to self destruct, but I won't walk away cause you won't be satisfied until I'm in that cage surviving off mail.

But I don't mean to walk away its just time to part ways cause I refuse to have your blood on my slate.

Self I hear you talking and I know you my conscious but I must redefine myself.

Goodbye self.

0 comments: