Hey momma

Hey momma where have you been Iono was left to fight our own battles at toddlers.

We ran wild like 6 hoodlums, some was loved and some was lusted but never felt that from you.

Sister fix oatmeal from the counter tops.

Our Atlantis Apartment was used as a traveling pit stop.

Dope dealers to Hair doers we seen em all.

But that's what we was expose to as toddlers by our momma.

See she was Sentence to do 10 not to the streets but in the pen.

While some of your children couldn't do nothing but play in that pen.

And that was when I was 2, so how was my other siblings birth.

You must had that Ace of spade up your skirt.

15 min phone calls shared amongst us then cut short by the operator.

Grandma bitch about the phone bill, but you was our momma so she couldn't reject.

But as I got older I felt like a child that was neglected.

So momma were have you been, in and out that pen since I was the age of 10 plus 3.

But on her release date didn't come to see me.

Stood for you when you wasn't there for me, but you return and say you owe me nothing.

Its easy to be a mom but its hard been a mother.

Hey momma where have you been?

We was the Jay-z gift and the curse. We was birthed in the world as a gift, but our whole world has been cursed.

The girl that fix oatmeal at 3 now has birth three of her own.

Give you grand kids and we still don't hear from you.

I blame you for foster homes, but I'm going to be the first to see that college dorm and they wonder why I'm so abnormal.

Cause I got a fascination with aggravation because I'm in search of a mothers vaccination.

So maybe its just another derailed mission for a proud family, but if I get that vaccination I just want to say......

Hey momma were have you been?

0 comments: