WHO AM I?

Who am i? Look no moms no pops said fuck school, duck the cops past curfew hit the block.
I'm from a mom that birthed a 6 pack nothing like Bud Lite a lil dog big bite not 7-11 stayed in a fite.
5 girls 5 boys full court game back bare 2 names WALLACE from deep TRIPP dont miss love my bros and sis's.
Yeah I'm pissed all split by age 6, section 8 housing were they left me so the whole FAM was hard on the gas for the cash no brake pads.
Jail came callin first pops due to the crack, second mom dukes due to the gack killed him dead single shot to the back now its a murder rap.
Gramps raised razor blade to the head wish i was dead, cuz life not fair suffocate the lungs no air. Now life with out you brings tears no my eyes, but I MUST LET your SOUL FLY.
RIP GRANNY you got yo wings I got my 6 rings, 11-11 is the birth date 22 is the age plate, lost my best friend to a RAPE case.
Fuck empty the SAFE cause I jus beat a DRUG CASE big ups to SLIPPO cause I had a SLIP UP in front of the JUDGE how do you PLEAD need water I got HIC-UPS.
Shit 1st time FELON nigga scared, thought bout cutting the DREADS, I'll see red for I go to FEDs.
SHIT OBAMA TOLD ME ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE. And I did all this for the Game, the Fame, and the Hoes so I'm to LEFT RIGHT SUICIDE POEMS, I should kill myself.
Life at a 4 way intersection so should I travel North or South.
Cause I cant die from word of Mouth, so who am I? Get yo moment of FAME by KILLING my NAME!


SO WHO AM I? NO NEED FOR ME TO SAY,I LET YOU JUDGE ME!

0 comments: