Jazz Musician

Harmony to my ears
Like birds chirping in the trees brings tears my knees
So hard to believe that its been 4 years since I first played that Jazz music
Lack talent, but i had heart
Fell in love with Jazz notes from the start
First encounter created buzz as a new artist to the streets
Second encounter was like debut to the heart
Third encounter I can't explain but Jazz let me in.
Now we make 5 saxophone classics that heat the airways.
we took it back to the Malcolm X finger ways.
Jazz hated my ways I hated yo days but I love my Jazz Music
First Sound was a interest you wasn't my type
Jazz music don't believe the hype
Play and quit not my type, but wats up with you and the mic.
It will only lead to a fight between you and the mic.
Once was homies neva was tight let it be known that nite.
The mic called me out.
The Jazz told me to keep it melo.
I responded Hello.
I killed the mic wit that Jazz sound.
The mic hated that we fell in love.
You one hell of a ADDICTION.
Nothing like Coke.
More like Heroin.
So I kissed the Jazz notes.
I O.D. off the notes.
My professor told me to take it easy.
Jazz hits like no other Dope.
It can fuck up yo life, I had it in sight.
Use nite vision when I lost sight.
Extra lessons were add to make Jazz notes tight.
Yo sound keeps me warm like Summer nights.
I chose another life, no 50/50 life line.
I fucked up the next nite.
Skipped practice to get back at the mic.
The clash of titans ended my Jazz life.
Lost the fight wit mic and the Jazz life.
Now the Jazz musician holds the mic.

0 comments: