DEATH

Am i crazy? Shit i am crazy For dealing with this bullshit. So i sit and bullshit till my thoughts is Suicidal so I should kill myself.
Like a suicide bomber or play Russian Roulette to scared to squeeze the Trigger.
Trigger finger shaking cause my poker face is on. So u can pull my card see if I'm bluffing
Maybe I just got a DEATH WISH at the age 21.
So i kissed a AIDS patient that was 21 so that's a DEATH KISS. SO I panic, never had patience but I need a Nurse, my whole life has been cursed everyday think about being in that Hearse. DEATH awaits me on my DOOR MAT dressed in all red, cause GOD said I played with life like a MATorDoor.
Cause life HATES DERO, I seen it clear like HD so
when DEATH comes I hope I'm ALIVE for it.
SO Am I Crazy? For thinking life changes overnight don't believe the HYPE.
The other night I fought wit GOD, and I thought he deserve to be CRUCIFIED.Wake up in cold sweats, I dream of killing the whole family like CHRIS BENOIT I'm SATISFIED.
Arrived to the PEARLY GATES late And I just missed my FLIGHT to REALITY damn and Writing my thoughts DRIVES me to INSANITY LAND.
SO I ASK GOD to be my LORD SAVIOR GOD replied the GOOD DIE YOUNG, so are you are ready to DIE, to scared to replie he let me FLY RIP DEATH.




0 comments: